Unfortunately there are no self-catering offers at this location at the moment.
Canggu is a beach area on the northwest of Seminyak in Bali. It is known for its beaches that has dark-grey or black sand that may not be so good for swimming but is very good for surfing. Aside from the beaches, Canggu also has very nice rice field sceneries and few temples to visit. Canggu offers one of the best villas in Bali with different price range. This private luxury villas can be your comfort away from home, and the services offered are absolutely superb. Tours can be arranged for you to see the different beautiful scenery in Canggu and around the island of Bali.
While in Canggu one can do a lot of things such as:
- Surf – the black sand beaches of Canggu entices everyone to experience it. If you don’t know how to surf you can learn with the help of Baruna Surf Culture.
- Therapy Spa – unwind on the different spa destinations in Canggu to make your mind, body and soul happy. It is created for you to de-stress yourself and free your mind.
- Golf – you can also play golf in one of the best golf courses in Asia.
- Horse riding – travel along the Canggu beaches with horses.
- See the Rice fields – it’s a very beautiful ricefield scenery.
- Sunset watch by the beach – see the late afternoon lights as you’ve never seen it before.
Unfortunately there are no tour offers at this location at the moment.