Unfortunately there are no self-catering offers at this location at the moment.
If there is a place that you can enjoy a luxury holiday in one of the most luxurious villas in the world, it is in Ubud, Bali. The amazing gift of nature nature, art, and culture of this place are another great things that always thrill visitors. Furthermore, the climate of this place is highly favorable and suitable for everyone. Another thing that will always surprise you is the diverse attractions found in this place such as the wonderful landscape, rice paddies, mountains, rivers, and jungles.
What to do in Ubud
* Visit Pura Taman Saraswati: besides this temple being well designed it contains numerous attractive features including lotus pond and many fine craving. This temple is dedicated to goddess saraswati and it has so many amazing stories.
* You can be part of yoga lesson: this is a spiritual and religious center for Bali; the people at yoga barn will make sure you enjoy it utmost.
* Visit Agung Rai Museum of art: besides this place hosting major cultural event, it is the only place where you can see the famous Walter Spies paintings.
* Visit Gunung Kawi: these ancient shrines developed by craving rock are located 18Km from Ubud. They are totally unique and unbelievable. There is no doubt; you will appreciate their architectural design.
* Enjoy spa and massage treatment: there are so many spa and massage saloon in Ubud that will make you feel relaxed and better. The best thing with those saloons is that they offer best and luxurious services.
* Visit monkey forest: if you have never seen non fearing monkeys, here you will find them. Besides that they are long tiled and awesome. Furthermore you will enjoy visiting 3 temples found in this forest including the temple of death. These temples have unique craving that always amaze visitors with their special art.
* Visit the historical Puri Lukisan museum: while here you will view thousands of Balinese painting some of them being there for more than 80 years. Besides that this museum is rich with landscape beauty since it has tropical garden and lotus flower pond.
Unfortunately there are no tour offers at this location at the moment.