Villa Cliffland rests on the slopes of Ubud’s Sayan Ridge, surrounded by extensive tapestry of rice paddies neighboring the Ayung River hosts Bali’s latest art work. Villa Cliffland is a creatively thought and exclusively executed luxury Bali retreat, just a 7-minutes drive from the center of Ubud.
One of the most beautiful Sayan valley views greets you once you arrive at the amazing freshly constructed Ubud private holiday villa. Creatively thought out and nestled on the landscapes of around 6,200 square meter property, designed by popular architect Yew Shambhaia. Villa Cliffland has five cozy and stylishly furnished air conditioned bedroom suites, all made with a natural design complimenting the amazing Bali location. Every suite has its own personal space and a wide garden surrounded by decks. Three suites are created from reclaimed teak wood houses, a joglo a Gladak and a Java House. Every grass roofed suite has its own spacious double bedroom, an exclusive bathroom and a big wooden deck with an outdoor lounging zone and open spaces for people who love Yoga and meditation
The fourth Suite that is designed in the colonial style features with a big living area and dining verandah that leads to a double bedroom and links to a single bedroom. The two bedrooms have their own personal garden bathrooms. A fully stocked kitchen is found at the back of the building.
A separate open air dining can be found at the top of the poll house providing scenic views over the Ayung river towards the rice fields an over the mountains and beyond, not forgetting the sunset and the far ocean. A complete kitchen connects, while the Pavilion pool has showers, bathrooms and dressing rooms. The dining table and seats are hand made on the estates large pieces of ancient ground teak. Actually, almost all the furniture is handmade by artisans from Japan. The stunning stone pool house, master suites and some washrooms that borrowed a leaf from the Sumba Island.
Two bamboo designed Meditation Gazebos are found in secluded zones further down towards the hill side towards the gardens. They are cooled by a fan, mosquito nets are present, there is lighting not forgetting the amazing views.
Villa Cliffland also has its own pure natural spring where water is pumped up to the pool, the organic vegetables and herb gardens, ponds, bathrooms and for household use.
- Double bed in Joglo and Teak house
- Queen bed in Java house
- Double bed + adjoining single bed in Colonial cottage
- Wide screen satellite TV & private terrace in all suites
- Safe and Intercom in all suites
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Ensuite bathroom
- Open-sided dining pavilion
- 2 fully-equipped kitchens
- Custom-made recycled Teak furniture
- Private massage therapy pavilion
- 26-m saltwater infinity pool
- Large Koi pond
- Pool house featuring al fresco lounge, changing room, bathroom & shower
- Organic herb and vegetable garden
- Natural spring water
- Meditation/relaxation gazebos
- Large spaces for yoga/meditation
- Extensive landscaped tropical gardens
- View of Ayung River and volcano
- Return airport transfers
- Welcome refreshments and fruit basket
- Guest registration fee
- Daily Continental breakfast
- High-speed Internet
- Full staff: 2 private chefs, villa manager, villa attendants, gardeners
- 24-hour security
View or Download Floor Plans of Villa Cliffland.
Terms & Conditions
- Download or view full Terms & Conditions of Villa Cliffland. Note that each villa has each own terms and conditions set by its owners. Please read full details prior to booking the villa.
Joglo Master Suite
Queen size bed
1.5 bathrooms with shower and bathtub
Veranda, lower deck, & outdoor dining
Private access to pool
Stereo and cable TV
River, mountain, sunset, rice paddies, and ocean views
Teak House Deluxe Suite
Queen size bed
1 bathroom with shower and bathtub
Veranda, deck, & outdoor dining
Stereo and cable TV
Large Koi pond
River, mountain, and sunset views
Marian’s Cottage Junior Suite/2 Bedrooms
Two bedrooms (large with queen size bed, small with double bed)
2 indoor/outdoor garden bathrooms
Front veranda with dining
Back porch with outdoor dining
Stereo and cable TV
The Java House 5th Bedroom
Double size bed
1 indoor/outdoor garden bathroom
Small veranda with dining and deck
- Air Condition
- Car Parking
- Flat-screen TV
- High Definition TV
- High Speed Internet
- Kitchen Facilities
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Garden
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
If there is a place that you can enjoy a luxury holiday in one of the most luxurious villas in the world, it is in Ubud, Bali. The amazing gift of nature nature, art, and culture of this place are another great things that always thrill visitors. Furthermore, the climate of this place is highly favorable and suitable for everyone. Another thing that will always surprise you is the diverse attractions found in this place such as the wonderful landscape, rice paddies, mountains, rivers, and jungles.
What to do in Ubud
* Visit Pura Taman Saraswati: besides this temple being well designed it contains numerous attractive features including lotus pond and many fine craving. This temple is dedicated to goddess saraswati and it has so many amazing stories.
* You can be part of yoga lesson: this is a spiritual and religious center for Bali; the people at yoga barn will make sure you enjoy it utmost.
* Visit Agung Rai Museum of art: besides this place hosting major cultural event, it is the only place where you can see the famous Walter Spies paintings.
* Visit Gunung Kawi: these ancient shrines developed by craving rock are located 18Km from Ubud. They are totally unique and unbelievable. There is no doubt; you will appreciate their architectural design.
* Enjoy spa and massage treatment: there are so many spa and massage saloon in Ubud that will make you feel relaxed and better. The best thing with those saloons is that they offer best and luxurious services.
* Visit monkey forest: if you have never seen non fearing monkeys, here you will find them. Besides that they are long tiled and awesome. Furthermore you will enjoy visiting 3 temples found in this forest including the temple of death. These temples have unique craving that always amaze visitors with their special art.
* Visit the historical Puri Lukisan museum: while here you will view thousands of Balinese painting some of them being there for more than 80 years. Besides that this museum is rich with landscape beauty since it has tropical garden and lotus flower pond.